Strawberries and Cream Overnight Oats
I’ve recently become a big fan of overnight oats, and thought I’d share one of my favorite recipes.
To make strawberries and cream overnight oats, you’ll need:
|Image credit: http://twochubbycubs.com/|
· 40g of oats
· As much low fat natural yoghurt as you want
· A couple of good handfuls of strawberries
· Lighter squirty cream (about 12.5g)
To make strawberries and cream overnight oats, you should:
· Mix together your oats and yoghurt
· Chop up all of the strawberries into little chunks and mix half into the oaty mix
· Pop the rest into a cup and microwave for ten seconds, just to get the juices running, and then mash lightly with a fork
· Layer the jar like in the picture – half the jar with oats, then the layer of mushy strawberry, then the rest of the oats
· Put it in the fridge overnight
· In the morning, top with squirty cream and another strawberry
JANE GODMAN is a 2019 Romantic Novelists’ Award winner and 2018 Daphne du Maurier Award finalist. She writes thrillers for Harlequin Romantic Suspense/Mills and Boon Heroes and paranormal romance for Harlequin Nocturne/Mills and Boon Supernatural and St. Martin’s Press Romance. She also self publishes her historical and gothic stories.
Jane was born in Scotland and has lived in Germany, Wales, Malta, South Africa, and England. She still gets the urge to travel, although these days she tends to head for a Spanish beach, or a European city that is steeped in history.
When she isn’t reading or writing romance, Jane enjoys cooking, spending time with her family, and enjoying the antics of her dogs, Gravy and Vera.
Connect with Jane Godman on the web:
Colton’s Secret Bodyguard (The Coltons of Roaring Spring)
His mission: keep her safe, no matter what…
A Coltons of Roaring Springs thriller.
Just as Bree Colton is about to take the local art world by storm, someone is determined to sabotage her success…unless Rylan Bennet can keep her safe. Bree doesn’t want anyone to protect her—not even gorgeous Rylan, whose secrets threaten them both. But can the former soldier win the battle for Bree’s heart and the war against a sinister foe?